The Water Analysis Panel to AAMI Standards includes: Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Cadmium, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Magnesium, Mercury, Nitrate, Potassium, Selenium, Silver, Sodium, Sulfate, Thallium and Zinc.
- Ensure to follow dialysis facility protocols when collecting water analysis specimens.
- Collect specimen using the Trace-Metal Free Conical Tube and fill up to the Max Freeze line.
- Secure lid.
- Use the bar code label to identify the specimen.
- Place the labeled bottle in a plastic Transport Bag with an absorbent sheet and seal shut.
- Refrigerate at 2°- 6° C.
- Due to short stability, specimens must be collected and shipped to the laboratory Monday through Friday only.