Conductivity Testing – DOWNLOAD
Conductivity testing is offered in our Environmental department for dialysis water or drinking water specimens. This test is applicable to non-New York potable water specimens.
- Ensure to follow dialysis facility protocols when collecting water analysis specimens.
- Collect specimen using the Trace-Metal Free Conical Tube and fill up to the Max Freeze line.
- Minimum water specimen volume of 20 mL.
- Secure Lid.
- Use the bar code label to identify the specimen.
- Place the labeled bottle in a plastic Transport Bag with an absorbent sheet and seal shut.
- Refrigerate at 2°- 8° C.
- Estimated Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) can be measured by multiplying conductivity results by 0.55.